What do you feel is the hardest subscriber milestone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me is so hard from 0-100 subscribes... Im just few subs away from that moment :D Lots of people on internat say's that after 100 subscribes everything is going easyer and better :D Somehow you get more power and people can see that there is somebody who likes it so they decide to join the army :D

I cant wait to share with you that moment :D How I will feel after 100 :D

Thank you! Just took a look at yours and awesome channel you got going! And we never will! :D
Thank you so much! Im glad that you guys won't give up! :)
Easily would have to say starting off from 0-100. You have no channel authority, no one to share your videos but yourself, no ability to make eye-catching thumbnails (until they let you), etc etc. Once you have the ability to do some things, then subscribers come off easier, definitely.
I agree! I think once people see that there are people who enjoy your content, I think they would be more willing to sub.[DOUBLEPOST=1424974028,1424973851][/DOUBLEPOST]
For me is so hard from 0-100 subscribes... Im just few subs away from that moment :D Lots of people on internat say's that after 100 subscribes everything is going easyer and better :D Somehow you get more power and people can see that there is somebody who likes it so they decide to join the army :D

I cant wait to share with you that moment :D How I will feel after 100 :D

I can't wait to get there and share that with everyone either. All the support that people give you, simply for creating videos is amazing. Who would have thought that something like this would have ever existed, say 15 years ago?

For me it's getting to 100 subs. I think that's the first real accomplishment any YouTuber could make because like others have said, you're literally starting from nothing. I think in those first 100 subs you really figure out what you want to do with your channel and who you are as a YouTuber and that's what helps you push forward once you get to that point.

My first 100 was definitely the hardest. It took longer from 1,000 to 10,000 - but the first 100 was more worrisome. Thinking what if you never get there, there are already so many youtubers how will you ever get noticed, did you start too late etc...
Once you hit that first hundred it felt like a huge accomplishment. I am super excited at any milestone, but I felt like I had an audience at that point.

I agree with you @heydarell thats first and for somebody big accomplishment for somebody who started from nothing step by step and becoming somebody from day to day, week to week, month to month and so on...
I need to be honnest and say that for me it was kind okay because in just like 6-7 months I get almost 100 subscribes, it was hard hahaah but I'm still not on that moment to can say... but its reailly first award we can get like "just some creators in the world" and it means a lot to all of us.. I'm sure into that...

We just need to believe in our content and in that people will like it.
I wish to all of people who reailly likes to make videos on youtube to reach not 100 but 100 000 subscribes because I believe that Internet is inaf big for all of people who makes it with love...

Well I cant wait in some period of time to reach lots of them from 100 to 500 and over 1000 and I hope so one day even 10 000 :D Because I'm not planning to give up from making videos on YouTube, even if in my country is so hard, even if I dont get any support from people around, and even if my biggest wish is to move in some country where I can do vlogs, do some cool challenges and some entertaining sh*ts people love to watch and be there for my people who supports me..... thats my dream

Yeah I agree with the lot, I'd say 100 is the hardest milestone to reach.

Like Matty said you're going from nothing to something, and it's a big leap to get there. Reaching 100 is like finishing the tutorial level and now the game sends you out into the game by yourself without any guidance, but, you're more confident in your abilities now that you did all that training.

I hope that makes sense. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back