What Do You Enjoy most About YouTube?

Verhona

What do you enjoy most about YouTube?

I enjoy the freedom it gives me and the endless opportunities.

Creating content:) I make videos for the fun of it but I got to be honest and say if other people enjoy my videos too it feels good. I started my channels about two years ago because it got inspired by another animation channel and have also changed my content a bit a long the way:) But now I create videos that mean something to me and that´s what I enjoy the most:)

The video quality nothing more.

Twitch is better for fair use and copyrights. Tood complicate now to earn money with this stupid robot.

I like the interaction with the subs and viewers. I also like the challenge of building a channel, community and brand.

Honestly my favorite thing is the people on there. While I like making vidoes my favorite thing is to watch other people's videos and see what kind of creativity they have.

The people I have met and the cars I have driven as a direct result of the awesome people I have met. Hands down. It is the best hobby in the world and I really hope it continues expanding and becomes something more significant.

Yes, most definitely the interaction with people across the planet.

You soon realise that we are all one people, no matter how diverse the culture, the country, the point of view.

The rest is incidental. As for fame and fortune, well that is just dressing on a unique experience.

As they say, no guts, no glory. Dare to be different. Most people don't contribute and miss out badly..

Cheers Rob

I love the ability to share my adventures via vlog online with everyone. It feels like every viewer is enjoying the moment with me

Back