Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

What Do You Enjoy most About YouTube?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Verhona, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Verhona
    Cash:
    $3
    What do you enjoy most about YouTube?

I enjoy the freedom it gives me and the endless opportunities.

2. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $21
    Creating content:) I make videos for the fun of it but I got to be honest and say if other people enjoy my videos too it feels good. I started my channels about two years ago because it got inspired by another animation channel and have also changed my content a bit a long the way:) But now I create videos that mean something to me and that´s what I enjoy the most:)

3. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $259
    I love creating content and YouTube gives me a place to to create and upload and meet some amazing people

4. iron
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $66
    The video quality nothing more.

Twitch is better for fair use and copyrights. Tood complicate now to earn money with this stupid robot.

5. Ephlik Audio
    Cash:
    $11
    I like that you can rewind and play back live streams that are still active

6. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $7,883
    I like the interaction with the subs and viewers. I also like the challenge of building a channel, community and brand.

7. APK3
    Cash:
    $5
    Honestly my favorite thing is the people on there. While I like making vidoes my favorite thing is to watch other people's videos and see what kind of creativity they have.

8. TheDutchTexan
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $121
    The people I have met and the cars I have driven as a direct result of the awesome people I have met. Hands down. It is the best hobby in the world and I really hope it continues expanding and becomes something more significant.

9. Xynudu
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $428
    Yes, most definitely the interaction with people across the planet.

You soon realise that we are all one people, no matter how diverse the culture, the country, the point of view.

The rest is incidental. As for fame and fortune, well that is just dressing on a unique experience.

As they say, no guts, no glory. Dare to be different. Most people don't contribute and miss out badly..

Cheers Rob

10. Kiwi Arcades
    Cash:
    $13
    I love the ability to share my adventures via vlog online with everyone. It feels like every viewer is enjoying the moment with me