What are your catchphrases?

Do you think repetitive phrases build engagement?

• Absolutely, or even just a little bit.

Votes: 37 97.4%
  • Nope.

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
I don't have a catchphrase.. but I think a potential one was just hatched by read through this post:
"Thanks for watching, and maybe the next one will amaze"
.. I'm open to criticism.

If this is considered a form of thread hijacking, I deeply apologize.[DOUBLEPOST=1471501700,1471501598][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fair point
I think that works well with your channel and gives it a little ironic comedy, given your channel name! I like it :)

My catchphrase is very weird and strange and it's almost like a signature move aswell, but I will either yell "oh yeah" in a very sexual manor almost as if it's a moan or I will do that while rubbing my nipples my channel is comedy based so yes that's why it is so weird like that.

Typically I end mine with the usual "Thanks for watching, if you like the video be sure to Like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out a lot. Take care of eachother, and see ya'll later."

I want to change it to something else. "See ya'll later" sounds so....boring...

(Sorry if this is going off topic, BTW.)

Typically I end mine with the usual "Thanks for watching, if you like the video be sure to Like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out a lot. Take care of eachother, and see ya'll later."

I want to change it to something else. "See ya'll later" sounds so....boring...

(Sorry if this is going off topic, BTW.)
I wouldn't say it's boring at all :p Especially once you say it enough, it becomes "you." I've always said "hi guys" at the beginning of my videos, and as plain as that it, it's usually the one thing my friends will jokingly imitate me for, just because I always do it. But I like your "take care of each other" line :)

Main Channel Intro:
"Welcome to the video! I'm Nicallette, this is Loki and today..."

Main Channel Outro:
"Until Next Time, Don't Forget To Smile! See You Soon!"

Second Channel Intro
:
"Welcome to the video! I'm Thirteen, this is Loki and today..."

Second Channel Outro:
"Until Next Time, Don't Forget To Smile! Many Blessings! See You Soon!"

Mine is less of a phrase and more a gigantic jack off motion with a huge scream (how I start my videos) XD. I always end my videos with "Stay Beautiful!"

I start with "hey guys, welcome back to another video and today (insert the type of video)" and end with something along the lines of "if you enjoy, make sure to leave a like and I will see you guys next time"

Back