What Are You Guys Doing For Valentine's Day?

My sketch about a date gone wrong is currently uploading, and as for the actual day... I just bought myself chocolate.......

I'm putting up a video... Not anything to do with Valentine's Day though. I didn't really think about it in time, and even if I had I would have decided to do a completely unrelated video because everyone keeps talking about Valentine's Day and it's starting to get on my nerves

I'm going to have a romantic night out with Stella.

stellaartois.png

Probably make a video with my girlfriend... though that would be a red tube video.

Kidding... nah I have no plans for doing any valentines day special videos.

Probably gonna stay in doing something nice for the girlfriend, and watch the walking dead premiere.

I uploaded a video yesterday on my channel all about how to do you makeup for Valentines to seduce your boyfriend with! :wub::inlove::wub:

My boyfriend an I are together for 14 year now so it's not that much of surprise anymore but in the beginning of this week I really wanted to eat some Koran BBQ for dinner and he confessed he actually wanted to take me there for Valentines day.... we went anyway because we where craving comforting food....

Kinda curious if he's still going to do something on valentines now but it doesn't really matter that much to me because I'll love him anyways! :lovedup:

Back