What Are You Guys Doing For Valentine's Day?

Tyler Boyd

Liking YTtalk
Are you making a video about it? I'll be doing a vlog but I'm gonna surprise my girlfriend by making dinner for her and all that good sccchtuff. You?

Releasing a Pajama Sam video, watching Netflix, eating food, and drinking Dr. Pepper. What a day. Haha..

Hopefully filming a short sketch video tonight. If my partner doesn't chicken out (shes never been filmed before).
Then on the actual day we are going to see a movie about a couple dealing with the news one of them has cancer.... Deadpool.

George the Self Esteem Cat happens over the weekend, so we'll do something on the theme of love. Possibly about not feeling bad if you're not with someone on a special occasion, like Valentine's Day.

I've thought drawing a comic where one of my villainesses kills a flirting couple and adding sound and movement to it. Be a nice way of finally introducing one of my bigger OCs and summing up her personality. On the more lighthearted side I could also finish my "Forever Alone" Les Mis song (parody of ABC Cafe/Red and Black) but by now it's way too close to rush it finished.

The last thing V-Day (or rather Singles Awareness Day) does for me is inspire anything positive. :p

Hopefully filming a short sketch video tonight. If my partner doesn't chicken out (shes never been filmed before).
Then on the actual day we are going to see a movie about a couple dealing with the news one of them has cancer.... Deadpool.

Hopefully I will get to see that drama movie as well! :p Just kidding Deadpool would be amazing!

Me and the missus don't really celebrate Valentines day as its just a way for retailers to prosper but that being said i'm going to cook us up a lovely 3 course meal and just have a night in watching movies and no technology interruptions. so should be nice :D

I don't think I will make a video.
I don't have a girlfriend, and I have stopped eating chocolate.

So I have basically nothing to make a video about.

Back