What are somethings that beginner youtubers should know?

Oh and sound quality matters. I would rate it even higher than visuals in some cases, especially for vlogging. If I can't hear you, I'm not going to be able to connect with you.

Be patient, It can take ages for youtuber to get lots of subs and fans/viewers. Never give up if you video doesn't get lots of views, have a good branding design, and ALWAYS be yourself, dont try to be someone your not. :)

1, Love what you do. Make videos because you have fun making them and don't attempt to make videos with half effort just to make them. This is somewhat of a dream job and you shouldn't need to force yourself to work with a dream.

2. It takes time and a lot of time. Unless you are one of the few lucky ones, expect to be working hard everyday on channel design, social integration, and video editing.

3. Don't upload 15min+ videos without checking that you can. Have done this twice :(

I'm a newbie but hope that helps

Basicly everything has been said :D Advertising, HD content, quality content (Be yourself and dont pretend) :D And yu neeeeeeeed PATIENCE!!!!! Dont expect to upload a vid and get 919387273717727372 views on it one hour xD

Back