What are somethings that beginner youtubers should know?

randomlilnikki

Superhero, geek, maker of the loud noises.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Oh and sound quality matters. I would rate it even higher than visuals in some cases, especially for vlogging. If I can't hear you, I'm not going to be able to connect with you.

Reactions: JostenVlogs

Wilbso

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Designer
Be patient, It can take ages for youtuber to get lots of subs and fans/viewers. Never give up if you video doesn't get lots of views, have a good branding design, and ALWAYS be yourself, dont try to be someone your not. :)

minecraftbadman

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im fairly new so i havent got nothing to give but i have just had a lot of advice from this thread!! :)

Reactions: JostenVlogs

lanuigi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1, Love what you do. Make videos because you have fun making them and don't attempt to make videos with half effort just to make them. This is somewhat of a dream job and you shouldn't need to force yourself to work with a dream.

2. It takes time and a lot of time. Unless you are one of the few lucky ones, expect to be working hard everyday on channel design, social integration, and video editing.

3. Don't upload 15min+ videos without checking that you can. Have done this twice :(

I'm a newbie but hope that helps

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Basicly everything has been said :D Advertising, HD content, quality content (Be yourself and dont pretend) :D And yu neeeeeeeed PATIENCE!!!!! Dont expect to upload a vid and get 919387273717727372 views on it one hour xD