What are some tips to get more views on YouTube?

TubeBuddy is great for certain things! I love their tag generator and they do have some good statistics. I'm personally not a fan of their thumbnail generator though.

A tip would be to practise on tags. It takes months to master what tags get you the most views. I have been here for over a year and still don't know the best ones for my channel

You must create content that people want to watch first and foremost. No amount of branding can make up for lackluster content.

Not sure what you mean by whether tubebuddy works or not in relation to getting more views. It does work the way it was intended to. For views, you have to create good content, good SEO, good marketing of yourself, etc. Lots of things come in to play.

Tubebuddy is good to figure out if you have good tags and what kind of tags would be good. That's what I primarily use it for and it's done pretty decent for me. As for figuring out what tags work, is a great question! It seems to be a tough thing to figure out.

Make good enough content that people are willing to share themselves. Self-marketing can work wonders, no doubt, but it's so much easier if people are doing the marketing for you. That's the reason why giveaways work so well. Make shareable and engaging content and no doubt you'll get them coming.

Back