• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

We've hit those 100,000 magic numbers....

pioneer1

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! 100k subs not easy to achieve, but great work.

Now for the next milestone ... ;)

Reactions: KiddieToysReview

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I know I said it in your channel, but Congratz again! Very inspirational for the rest of us here fighting our way from the bottom. Social Blade says I'll need to wait 3.5 years until I hit that, but I'm gonna try to prove it wrong and do it faster.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A few days ago we passed 100,000 subs on the channel, and today another milestone I've been aiming for, 100,000 view/hour.

View attachment 38924

The first few hills have been climbed. The tall peak is still very far off in the distance. The journey continues....
You SO deserve it! You have helped so many on here and you have worked so hard! Congrats! You will be at a million an hour before you know it!

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks everyone for the kind words...[DOUBLEPOST=1482284282,1482284150][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! Do you use Google Adwords to promote your channel or any other places?
Before yes, I've stopped in the last day or so, as our retention from ads is very low. Not sure the reason why. But low retention can kill videos or channel, so safer to stop.

Reactions: Pierce's Mom

Imaginary Dave

Reaction score
Super congrats! Way to go Ely and Ela!

No doubt there was a lot of sweat and sacrificed "zzzzz"'s by the supporting cast of Mom and Dad who make it happen. You guys rock.