Other Weekly Podcast Collab? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tayla

Hey hey :)
I'm new to YTtalk and haven't established my channel yet but I am looking for someone (guy or girl age 15-20) to do a weekly podcast with.

• Common sense
  • Sense of humour
  • Witty
If interested, please message me.
I have a few topic and theme ideas but they are a little rough and I wanted to wait till I had a "Partner" to discuss them with :p
Any takers?:redface:

yes yes yes and YES![DOUBLEPOST=1344266281][/DOUBLEPOST]have a facebook page with over 4000+ people so we can promote it on there : )

Sounds like fun. If you need someone else, sign me up. It'd be interesting if you rotate people, kind of like how they do on the youtube channel Sourefed.[DOUBLEPOST=1344313462,1344313453][/DOUBLEPOST]Sourcefed *

Hey hey :)
I'm new to YTtalk and haven't established my channel yet but I am looking for someone (guy or girl age 15-20) to do a weekly podcast with.

• Common sense
  • Sense of humour
  • Witty
If interested, please message me.

I have a few topic and theme ideas but they are a little rough and I wanted to wait till I had a "Partner" to discuss them with :p
Any takers?:redface:
Hey girlie! This sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm certainly down to support and get involved. It's be CRAZY fun. Keep me posted.

Yay! Oki awesome you guys all sound pretty cool :p
Right now this idea is still a little under developed - I need help with ideas. Lots of them! :p
I finished exams today so now I can put more energy into this. Prepare to hear more from me soon.:)

Post your ideas either in this forum or on my wall. Or if I already have you on Skype - basically anywhere that suits you.
FromRobbie already pitched ideas:
  • Current news from our countries.
  • A Q&A section
I was also thinking something like a "He Said-She Said" type of thing and an interview section where we interview people around us we think are interesting and would provide entertainment for listeners :p I already have a couple lined up :p
We can run with any/all/more ideas we come up with. We could even split them amongst the team, like we each get different sections to do?
I'm hoping to have a concrete idea and programme planned by the weekend :biggrin:
Thanks so much for your interest![DOUBLEPOST=1344356488,1344356409][/DOUBLEPOST]Yay! Oki awesome you guys all sound pretty cool :p
Right now this idea is still a little under developed - I need help with ideas. Lots of them! :p
I finished exams today so now I can put more energy into this. Prepare to hear more from me soon.:)

Post your ideas either in this forum or on my wall. Or if I already have you on Skype - basically anywhere that suits you.
FromRobbie already pitched ideas:
  • Current news from our countries.
  • A Q&A section
I was also thinking something like a "He Said-She Said" type of thing and an interview section where we interview people around us we think are interesting and would provide entertainment for listeners :p I already have a couple lined up :p
We can run with any/all/more ideas we come up with. We could even split them amongst the team, like we each get different sections to do?
I'm hoping to have a concrete idea and programme planned by the weekend :biggrin:
Thanks so much for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back