Other Weekly Podcast Collab? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tayla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey hey :)
I'm new to YTtalk and haven't established my channel yet but I am looking for someone (guy or girl age 15-20) to do a weekly podcast with.

• Common sense
  • Sense of humour
  • Witty
If interested, please message me.
I have a few topic and theme ideas but they are a little rough and I wanted to wait till I had a "Partner" to discuss them with :p
Any takers?:redface:

Alex B

Reaction score
yes yes yes and YES![DOUBLEPOST=1344266281][/DOUBLEPOST]have a facebook page with over 4000+ people so we can promote it on there : )

Isceneashley

TheISceneAshley
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds like fun. If you need someone else, sign me up. It'd be interesting if you rotate people, kind of like how they do on the youtube channel Sourefed.[DOUBLEPOST=1344313462,1344313453][/DOUBLEPOST]Sourcefed *

RoyalTeeZone

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey hey :)
I'm new to YTtalk and haven't established my channel yet but I am looking for someone (guy or girl age 15-20) to do a weekly podcast with.

• Common sense
  • Sense of humour
  • Witty
If interested, please message me.

I have a few topic and theme ideas but they are a little rough and I wanted to wait till I had a "Partner" to discuss them with :p
Any takers?:redface:
Hey girlie! This sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm certainly down to support and get involved. It's be CRAZY fun. Keep me posted.

Tayla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Yay! Oki awesome you guys all sound pretty cool :p
Right now this idea is still a little under developed - I need help with ideas. Lots of them! :p
I finished exams today so now I can put more energy into this. Prepare to hear more from me soon.:)

Post your ideas either in this forum or on my wall. Or if I already have you on Skype - basically anywhere that suits you.
FromRobbie already pitched ideas:
  • Current news from our countries.
  • A Q&A section
I was also thinking something like a "He Said-She Said" type of thing and an interview section where we interview people around us we think are interesting and would provide entertainment for listeners :p I already have a couple lined up :p
We can run with any/all/more ideas we come up with. We could even split them amongst the team, like we each get different sections to do?
I'm hoping to have a concrete idea and programme planned by the weekend :biggrin:
Thanks so much for your interest![DOUBLEPOST=1344356488,1344356409][/DOUBLEPOST]Yay! Oki awesome you guys all sound pretty cool :p
Right now this idea is still a little under developed - I need help with ideas. Lots of them! :p
I finished exams today so now I can put more energy into this. Prepare to hear more from me soon.:)

Post your ideas either in this forum or on my wall. Or if I already have you on Skype - basically anywhere that suits you.
FromRobbie already pitched ideas:
  • Current news from our countries.
  • A Q&A section
I was also thinking something like a "He Said-She Said" type of thing and an interview section where we interview people around us we think are interesting and would provide entertainment for listeners :p I already have a couple lined up :p
We can run with any/all/more ideas we come up with. We could even split them amongst the team, like we each get different sections to do?
I'm hoping to have a concrete idea and programme planned by the weekend :biggrin:
Thanks so much for your interest!

littleseal17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
that sounds really kewl! i will definitely let you know when any ideas pop into my head! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.