Vlog Weekly Collaber!

Tom Stevenson

Who knows what I do!
Hi Guys,

You've probably seen me post this before and we have another opening for a Vlogger on the 'Lite Bites' collaberation channel. We're looking for effervescent people with a passion for vlogging.

Our channel is quickly expanding and gaining a new audience, all to help our vloggers gain a new audience themselves!

If you have a following of people who will watch the videos, and want to grow your audience with our current audience then let me know, and get on aboard!
Ideally over 200 subs on your channel, good video and audio quality with some good ideas about future themes and tags would be fantastic.

Please get in touch on here, or on my Skype: notttom

If you are looking for a bit of Irish spice to add to your channel, I am only a Private message away ^_^

Hi mate, I'm interested in this. I am a New Zealander so if you would like some kiwi added to your channel I'd be keen :) I upload every week so I would be committed and high quality video (1080p) Thanks for considering :)

On my main channel I've almost got 200! On the vlog channel I've actually got an astonishing 29. I believe I've got a ton of ideas everybody can vlog about.

Back