Vlog Weekly Collaber!

Tom Stevenson

Who knows what I do!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
Hi Guys,

You've probably seen me post this before and we have another opening for a Vlogger on the 'Lite Bites' collaberation channel. We're looking for effervescent people with a passion for vlogging.

Our channel is quickly expanding and gaining a new audience, all to help our vloggers gain a new audience themselves!

If you have a following of people who will watch the videos, and want to grow your audience with our current audience then let me know, and get on aboard!
Ideally over 200 subs on your channel, good video and audio quality with some good ideas about future themes and tags would be fantastic.

Please get in touch on here, or on my Skype: notttom

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
sounds awesome, i'd be interested in this :)

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
If you are looking for a bit of Irish spice to add to your channel, I am only a Private message away ^_^

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
I don't know if this is still up, but I'd love to be a part of this! I'm a big fan of your channel :cat2:

Hanstrea

Reaction score
Hi mate, I'm interested in this. I am a New Zealander so if you would like some kiwi added to your channel I'd be keen :) I upload every week so I would be committed and high quality video (1080p) Thanks for considering :)

Calvisions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
On my main channel I've almost got 200! On the vlog channel I've actually got an astonishing 29. I believe I've got a ton of ideas everybody can vlog about.

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Im up for this, but Im not even close to 200 subs yet. Hope we can collab in the future though.