We need to push for bitcoins on youtube!!!

Lol what? They do pay for mobile views.... Not every view is monitized.
I know every view is not moneitized but if you see an ad on mobile it falls into the "Mobile Views" which we are not paid for Youtube claim they don't know how to calculate it

I know every view is not moneitized but if you see an ad on mobile it falls into the "Mobile Views" which we are not paid for Youtube claim they don't know how to calculate it

No it doesn't. No youtube doesn't claim that. You get paid for mobile views that display ads. Stop spreading misinformation. Unless of course you can prove your claims, though you'll have a hard time sourcing any proof because it doesn't exist.

to get in touch whats happening in bitcoin world i reccomand coindesk dot com website, bitcoin is just being born!!! :D

oh btw here is googles stance now coindesk dot com/cryptocurrencies-inevitable-says-googles-jared-cohen/

change dot com to normal url, cause yttalk dont let me paste links

here is some excerpts:
“It’s very obvious to all of us that cryptocurrencies are inevitable.”

Last edited:
The problem is, the money comes from Advertisers. Old, big, Global stock based Companies.
I am 99% sure no big company will use Bitcoins in the next 10 years. Just because it too young, to instable for serious business.
And as long YouTube doesn't get paid in Bitcoins, they cannot payout Bitcoins.

The problem is, the money comes from Advertisers. Old, big, Global stock based Companies.
I am 99% sure no big company will use Bitcoins in the next 10 years. Just because it too young, to instable for serious business.
And as long YouTube doesn't get paid in Bitcoins, they cannot payout Bitcoins.

in next 3 years any companies that will refuse accept bitcoins will be out of competition, like companies who dont use internet.

‘You would have an instant, frictionless market, while having the added benefit of wiping out a whole parasitic class of society — that is, the whole financial industry’
— Patrick Byrne

in next 3 years any companies that will refuse accept bitcoins will be out of competition, like companies who dont use internet.
That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You need to educate yourself more, before posting nonsense crap.

That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You need to educate yourself more, before posting nonsense crap.
where is your arguments against it? tell me how and why this is not truth? how company not accepting bitcoins and paying at least 500% more cash for fees will be able to compete with bitcoin?

bitcoin IS NOW SUPERIOR technology, it is just not popular yet.

Back