We need to push for bitcoins on youtube!!!

DevCodeOne

Reaction score
where is your arguments against it? tell me how and why this is not truth? how company not accepting bitcoins and paying at least 500% more cash for fees will be able to compete with bitcoin?

bitcoin IS NOW SUPERIOR technology, it is just not popular yet.
You live in a dream world.
I dont say Bitcoin will die in the next month
But it will never become a major economy part.
The biggest problem is, Government can't control this currency. They cant just calculate 1000000 More bitcoins to pay the new healthcare stuff or buy 50 new tanks for the army...

AngriestCat

Pure Apeshit
Reaction score
You live in a dream world.
I dont say Bitcoin will die in the next month
But it will never become a major economy part.
The biggest problem is, Government can't control this currency. They cant just calculate 1000000 More bitcoins to pay the new healthcare stuff or buy 50 new tanks for the army...
government cant do s**t apart talk s**t and scare people. the governments which will persecute bitcoin will lose big time on global competitive market and ones who use bitcoin will prosper.

bitcoins deflationary value also will fix all ridiculous consumption saving the earth from insane polution, which in oldschool economist eyes is economical crisis, but we aint living in ur s****y old world without internet.

Now You are The Bank, Now You are The Goverment now You are The Press, The Media, Now u have the voice heard in whole world, power to the people!

ofcourse people dont like that, because then they are responsable how s**t they are and how little they provide and cant no longer shout on goverment about tanks, because now you decide if you want tank or not!

Wrice4

Tweet me @Wrice4
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
government cant do s**t apart talk s**t and scare people. the governments which will persecute bitcoin will lose big time on global competitive market and ones who use bitcoin will prosper.

bitcoins deflationary value also will fix all ridiculous consumption saving the earth from insane polution, which in oldschool economist eyes is economical crisis, but we aint living in ur s****y old world without internet.

Now You are The Bank, Now You are The Goverment now You are The Press, The Media, Now u have the voice heard in whole world, power to the people!

ofcourse people dont like that, because then they are responsable how s**t they are and how little they provide and cant no longer shout on goverment about tanks, because now you decide if you want tank or not!
Do you serious take anything that alters your mind because you have been brainwashed with incorrect logic.

AngriestCat

Pure Apeshit
Reaction score
Do you serious take anything that alters your mind because you have been brainwashed with incorrect logic.
says someone who is able to speak to me in different country and maybe continent and see my videos and i can see your videos and you still think we need central government to control money?

noone controls internet, north korea try, china try, iran try - people just use tor network and bypass all s**t, xcept north korea cause they dont have electricity nor computahs.

coinmap DOT org it is spreading, HUMANITY IS ADVANCING FORWARD

Wrice4

Tweet me @Wrice4
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
says someone who is able to speak to me in different country and maybe continent and see my videos and i can see your videos and you still think we need central government to control money?

noone controls internet, north korea try, china try, iran try - people just use tor network and bypass all s**t, xcept north korea cause they dont have electricity nor computahs.

coinmap DOT org it is spreading, HUMANITY IS ADVANCING FORWARD
You're putting words in my mouth. Please tell me where I said I think we need central government..... Please, because everything you said I have said is not true, just like all your other comments.

Last edited:

DevCodeOne

Reaction score
Government, ISP´s and the Bigs Web People (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple etc) control the internet.[DOUBLEPOST=1394646229,1394645465][/DOUBLEPOST]

People are lazy
Thats why it world is how it is. "Live simply so other can simply live" I would say more people are happy with their live then people that are unhappy.
Bitcoins are nice but they will never be a important currency.

And yes, today everyone could be everything. But who wants mailing lists, decentralized Social Networks, decentralized mails, no Forums, no central payment thing everyone has, no this no that.
If you say everyone can be a Bank, then you don't want a cenzelized world system. So everyone has their own Bank. Not everyone want to use BitCoin. A lot of people would create their own Coins. Which would make trading a lot more complicated.
In Cologne we say "et es wie et es et kütt wie et kütt et hätt noch immer jot jejange" which means something like "It is how it is, it comes how it comes, and until yet it worked"
Just take it how it is. Thats the system we live in. You cant change it. I liked it how it is, many others too. If you don't like how live is atm, kill yourself.
If you want bitcoins as payment because bank does not want to give you a bank account, get a job and make something out of your live so bank want to give you a bank account. and not complain that you cant get paid for your useless videos that gives humanity and world no extra value
Instead of complaining about stuff you can't change, Create new stuff others can't change!

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
bitcoin dead
lol

No, it is not.
Tell ya what, if in 5 years Bitcoin is a major player in the financial world, I'll buy you a soda.

Right now it's not even a pimple on the financial world's a**.

The Mt. Gox Bitcoin exchange lost hundreds of millions to thin air. No currency can succeed without public confidence. The experiment is over, Bitcoin failed.

Reactions: JeriKane

Carter

Don't worry, I've got this.
Reaction score
government cant do s**t apart talk s**t and scare people.
You do realize that the government are the ones that 1) created the internet 2) protecting you from foreign and domestic threats 3) providing healthcare/power/water/transportation/education/protection to millions of people and 4) providing the currency to back bitcoins. If the dollar collapsed, bitcoin would too. If a currency can lose value do to an exchange getting hacked, its too unstable.

AngriestCat

Pure Apeshit
Reaction score
Government, ISP´s and the Bigs Web People (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple etc) control the internet.[DOUBLEPOST=1394646229,1394645465][/DOUBLEPOST]
People are lazy
Thats why it world is how it is. "Live simply so other can simply live" I would say more people are happy with their live then people that are unhappy.
Bitcoins are nice but they will never be a important currency.

And yes, today everyone could be everything. But who wants mailing lists, decentralized Social Networks, decentralized mails, no Forums, no central payment thing everyone has, no this no that.
If you say everyone can be a Bank, then you don't want a cenzelized world system. So everyone has their own Bank. Not everyone want to use BitCoin. A lot of people would create their own Coins. Which would make trading a lot more complicated.
In Cologne we say "et es wie et es et kütt wie et kütt et hätt noch immer jot jejange" which means something like "It is how it is, it comes how it comes, and until yet it worked"
Just take it how it is. Thats the system we live in. You cant change it. I liked it how it is, many others too. If you don't like how live is atm, kill yourself.
If you want bitcoins as payment because bank does not want to give you a bank account, get a job and make something out of your live so bank want to give you a bank account. and not complain that you cant get paid for your useless videos that gives humanity and world no extra value
Instead of complaining about stuff you can't change, Create new stuff others can't change!
whut whut??? scheisse??? warum??? i dont complain i personaly am homeless VOLUNTIERLY, and dont give s**t about money bitcoin included!!! i AM HAPPY WITH MY LIFE, but NOT EVERYONE IS SO AWESOME AS I AM, i dont need no cash bitcoin or other, but people who need it should use bitcoin cause it is better cash.

i am JUST GIVING ADVICE, SUGGESTION. because i am more intelligent than anyone, i am the best i am the truth!!! my ultimate advice is be WILD like me, but people in no way will go dat deep into freedom it is too scary for them so bitcoin is nice little step :D[DOUBLEPOST=1394712616][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're putting words in my mouth. Please tell me where I said I think we need central government..... Please, because everything you said I have said is not true, just like all your other comments.
dude it is way too much work now to go search what u said there and there.... it doesnt matter my friend! Words are b******t anyway, its all a lie.[DOUBLEPOST=1394713014][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tell ya what, if in 5 years Bitcoin is a major player in the financial world, I'll buy you a soda.

Right now it's not even a pimple on the financial world's a**.

The Mt. Gox Bitcoin exchange lost hundreds of millions to thin air. No currency can succeed without public confidence. The experiment is over, Bitcoin failed.
Bitcoin accepts world of failure, with bitcoin u can choose you want to do it on your own and be your own bank or you can let some companies take care of it for you, with regular money you have no choice(on internet, ofcourse irl u can dig cashstash underground etc., but if you will want to use it on internet you will have to go trough bank.) you have to let your money be in hands of others.

letting someone f**k with your cash is a failure, failure in life.[DOUBLEPOST=1394713750][/DOUBLEPOST]
You do realize that the government are the ones that 1) created the internet 2) protecting you from foreign and domestic threats 3) providing healthcare/power/water/transportation/education/protection to millions of people and 4) providing the currency to back bitcoins. If the dollar collapsed, bitcoin would too. If a currency can lose value do to an exchange getting hacked, its too unstable.
1) internet was created by intelligent people, just like bitcoin, to say government did it is like to say slavery created hiphop, because brought the africans and gave them angry attitude...

2) you mean protecting from other governments? lol. look son, i grew up in Lithuania where after independence from soviets in 1990 there was complete power vacuum, police had no organisation or even weapons or cars it was complete anarchy for about 3 years, life was the most safe ever, young hot babes could walk worst hoods at night not even thinking about any danger, why? because if someone rape they were sorted out instant as everyone was responsable for protection and everyone was part of community and investigation was not done by some fat donut eating cop who gives no fucks and doesnt know the hood and noone else does nothing, because "there are cops for dat".

3) thanks i can provide myself. and provide others.

4) dollar and other currencies colapsing would be the best thing for bitcoin. obviously.

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The world governments will simply take Bitcoin over if it ever becomes significant. This is why all attempts at alternatives to currencies fail, because there is no underlying threat of the use of force behind them.