Status
Not open for further replies.

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Hi there,

NOT THAT kind of trailer... these are sassy, sarcastic funny trailers. We are looking for channels to "collab" with. Well basically it is not a collab, as you don't really have to do anything but share and spread the world how awesome we are, and we will make the trailer about your channel which explains why your channel is suck
LOL, does that make sense? No it doesn't... I know... I cannot explain so first you have to check Creative Collective - Channel Trailers on Youtube and you will get the picture :)

Seriously, if you like our style, and you don't mind if we make fun of you in a non-offensive way, send us a link of your channel, and we'll see... (cannot promise anything though).

It is fun! :)
Your videos are absolutely hilarious, just saw them now..... again xD

"Hit me with your best shot"[DOUBLEPOST=1424184169,1424184133][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your videos are absolutely hilarious, just saw them now..... again xD

"Hit me with your best shot"
Only to realise I have posted on here before..... Bad memory -_-

Reactions: ShanaCC

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
We started the small-channel trailer "campaign", check us out. Small channel trailers every Tuesday, Big channel trailers every Thursday :)
I have to say, unlike some other YouTube channels I find on YouTube, you do have some really good content, keep up the great work!

Reactions: ShanaCC

Perro V

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I would KILL to see what you can do with my channel. My channel link should work. Those trailers you have so far are funny as well. I've subbed for sure. Hope you can do me.

Sopada

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Animator
Hahaha, I liked your stuff. Really nice voice acting, I'm curious as to what.. Well, who you will do next.

Powerstars

Reaction score
I would love to have one! If you do make one, please mention that I am opening up a second channel for album reviews soon. Thank you. :)

strawbunnishviv

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you are tired of doing video games channel.. you can do mine! It's a couple's channel! Should be different for once!

Status
Not open for further replies.