Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanaCC

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there,

NOT THAT kind of trailer... these are sassy, sarcastic funny trailers. We are looking for channels to "collab" with. Well basically it is not a collab, as you don't really have to do anything but share and spread the world how awesome we are, and we will make the trailer about your channel which explains why your channel is suck
LOL, does that make sense? No it doesn't... I know... I cannot explain so first you have to check Creative Collective - Channel Trailers on Youtube and you will get the picture :)

Seriously, if you like our style, and you don't mind if we make fun of you in a non-offensive way, send us a link of your channel, and we'll see... (cannot promise anything though).

It is fun! :)

C

Caber

I know a guy named Bert McCert, and he would probably be interesting in doing something like this. You should send him a message on YouTube, see if he'd be up for it.

Fezstar

THE BOSS EYYYY
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd love to see what you guys can do with my channel ;)
Really interested in it tbh!

ShanaCC

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd love to see what you guys can do with my channel ;)
Really interested in it tbh!
ohhh... I will add your channel to our list but I have to say....OMG ANOTHER GAMING CHANNEL hehe.... sorry I have been working on 12 gaming channels in the last 2 weeks, it's like... STOP XDD please STOP XD hehe...
But I subscribed, I will check your videos, if it inspires me I will work on it :D

Reactions: Fezstar

Fezstar

THE BOSS EYYYY
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ohhh... I will add your channel to our list but I have to say....OMG ANOTHER GAMING CHANNEL hehe.... sorry I have been working on 12 gaming channels in the last 2 weeks, it's like... STOP XDD please STOP XD hehe...
But I subscribed, I will check your videos, if it inspires me I will work on it :D
Hahahaha JESUS.
Well hopefully mine isn't like the stupid amount of others out there ;) Only time will tell!

ShanaCC

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hahahaha JESUS.
Well hopefully mine isn't like the stupid amount of others out there ;) Only time will tell!
Oh I'm not saying those are bad. I always find that one unique thing in each and every one of them... but I would LOVE to do something else now hehe :D

Reactions: Fezstar

Fezstar

THE BOSS EYYYY
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh I'm not saying those are bad. I always find that one unique thing in each and every one of them... but I would LOVE to do something else now hehe :D
Out of interest is it your voice?
My gosh I bet haha!

Fezstar

THE BOSS EYYYY
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you mean the voice-over in the videos? I'm a girl, yo! :D
Well sh!# I was certain that voice was yours haha!
Thought I'd finally met the famous voice man!

Reactions: ShanaCC
Status
Not open for further replies.