Comedy We are casting for voice actors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemon White

Your friendly neighbourhood Canadian!
Reaction score
Actually, this sounds like it would be awesome. I record with a Blue Snowball.

What kind of voices are you looking for? I've been in some school plays / musicals before.

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I could try it. It just depends on the character itself. I dont do characters on my channel, but still I've always kinda been intrigued by being a voice actor for something. I could give you a sample if you sent me a script bit and told me what the character is supposed to act like. Profanity and vulgarity is my specialty lol. I survived the game harvester... that's about as bad as it gets.

MrPandapocolypse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love to be a part of this if I could. people have told me I have a good voice for voice acting and I should try it.
I am 22 I have a Blue Nessie microphone and record with Adobe Audition. Currently I just do audio commentary game play videos but I would love to maybe branch off to do voice acting.

essencecartoon

Laughter is food for the soul
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
That awesome I'll message you guys with the details on how to join the cast

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Greetings, my name is Strawberry Bunny from the StrawberryZone on YouTube, and after reading your request for potential voice actors/actresses for your cartoon(s), I thought to myself, "Why not give it a shot?". I honestly have never made any cartoons or done any official voice acting for a character, but have been told that I have a humorous/dramatic way with how I express my own voice when really getting into an acting position. Feel free to explore any of my videos, where you can get an idea of how I talk and what kind of expressions I give out with my random personality; especially from my gameplay videos, which I feel are the best examples for listening on how I use my voice. I would be able to record my part of the audio with decent high quality and send it, so a recorded call wouldn't be necessary. Feel free to let me know what you think and if you'd be interested for me to do some voice acting.
Peace, Love, and Respect*:grinphones:
- Strawberry Bunny

essencecartoon

Laughter is food for the soul
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Greetings, my name is Strawberry Bunny from the StrawberryZone on YouTube, and after reading your request for potential voice actors/actresses for your cartoon(s), I thought to myself, "Why not give it a shot?". I honestly have never made any cartoons or done any official voice acting for a character, but have been told that I have a humorous/dramatic way with how I express my own voice when really getting into an acting position. Feel free to explore any of my videos, where you can get an idea of how I talk and what kind of expressions I give out with my random personality; especially from my gameplay videos, which I feel are the best examples for listening on how I use my voice. I would be able to record my part of the audio with decent high quality and send it, so a recorded call wouldn't be necessary. Feel free to let me know what you think and if you'd be interested for me to do some voice acting.
Peace, Love, and Respect*:grinphones:
- Strawberry Bunny
Yes that would be great! I'll send you a direct message with the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.