MultiDragon129

Loving YTtalk
Hey guys, I've been playin smash for soo long that I thought it would be a good idea to host my own tournament (Since I watch them like everyday XD) Watch my Kirby and it's disrespect in all it's GLORY! and also umm....we had alot of fun so yea, check it out...my man's Trey is commentating it too so it's pretty good =P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

-------------------------------------------------
(Btw.....how did I do, if you did watch it?) =P

That Corrin should have utilized a lot more of Dragon Shot, tilts, BAirs, and platform Dragon Lunges. They would have helped a lot with spacing.
Anyway, you're punish game was pretty on point. All three matches were pretty much in your favor. :3

That Corrin should have utilized a lot more of Dragon Shot, tilts, BAirs, and platform Dragon Lunges. They would have helped a lot with spacing.
Anyway, you're punish game was pretty on point. All three matches were pretty much in your favor. :3
Thanks for noticing it =P My friend Steven doesn't really play smash 4....although he does play Project M a lot so I guess the adjustment was a little weird for him because he hates this game XD but yea, I try to make my Kirby better with any chances I get. I also heard you play smash 4 a lot, who do you main? o.o

Thanks for noticing it =P My friend Steven doesn't really play smash 4....although he does play Project M a lot so I guess the adjustment was a little weird for him because he hates this game XD but yea, I try to make my Kirby better with any chances I get. I also heard you play smash 4 a lot, who do you main? o.o
Ohhh, haha. That explains it! It's good that people still play Project M. :D
Certainly! I main Zelda.

Back