Gaming Wanna collab? [PC Only]

Yo Man I heard you were looking for someone to collaborate with? I'm 19 and I'm Irish so I may have the humour you're looking for hahaha. I got Gmod or Left4Dead if you want to do this I'm doing this as a college project So give me a shout.

Yo Man I heard you were looking for someone to collaborate with? I'm 19 and I'm Irish so I may have the humour you're looking for hahaha. I got Gmod or Left4Dead if you want to do this I'm doing this as a college project So give me a shout.
May I ask how this is apart of your college project and what course for?

May I ask how this is apart of your college project and what course for?

I do Marketing and Digital Media in Uni over here. Gotta do at least 8 videos as part of our Social Media Technologies module but I'll probably keep it up if it goes well :) I just think the more people in a video the better and I just love having the craic while doing so!

I do Marketing and Digital Media in Uni over here. Gotta do at least 8 videos as part of our Social Media Technologies module but I'll probably keep it up if it goes well :) I just think the more people in a video the better and I just love having the craic while doing so!
I'm more then happy to help you dude. I'm actually in the current state of doing my third year of Media Studies at college and now working on a three month project of my choice! So if you wish to collab I am more then happy to help.

I'd like to try to collab with you :) I'm 22, EU timezone as well, make very well edited vids, interested in trying out the whole multiplayer (and multi-cam) thing. Hit me up on YouTube or on Twitter.

Last edited:
I'm more then happy to help you dude. I'm actually in the current state of doing my third year of Media Studies at college and now working on a three month project of my choice! So if you wish to collab I am more then happy to help.
Sure look hit me up on Steam if you want or what's your name on Discord or a programme like that and I'll go set up an account :)

Interested in Collaborating, I'm 19 so I'm definitely old enough. Discord is probably more convenient but I use Skype and such too so if you're interested in collaborating feel free to sling me a PM with your preferred contact method!

Hello There,

My name is MadJack and I am currently looking for possible collaborations with some other gamers like myself. We can different kinds of games since I have a lot of multiplayer. However, I won't play Minecraft, Roblox, COD, CS:GO, CS and a few more. This just means that I won't record it for my channel. If you want to record it for your channel then I may not have a problem with that. If you want to collab with me then please leave a message within the thread and I will try and reply back asap.

I would like people who are 17+ to sign up and no younger since I won't accept it.

P.S. It really helps if you are in a Europe timezone since I live in the UK myself.

Thank you,
Jack
Do you play Paladins? I know you're playing Overwatch instead, but i'm buying it next month. Oh yeah almost forgot, i'm 17, but i live in SE Asia tho....

Back