Gaming Wanna collab? [PC Only]

Haydn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I'm 17 and live in the UK! I play PC and am up for coop games! I would like to collab sometime! P.s I want it to be fun though!
Yours sincerely,
Haydn Boland
"Haydnite"

Saim101

Reaction score
Contact me via skype for minecraft gamepaly ot gtav or any pc game via steam im 18 i understand banta from uk skype id: saim amz my pic is me with white headphones

MadJack

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Contact me via skype for minecraft gamepaly ot gtav or any pc game via steam im 18 i understand banta from uk skype id: saim amz my pic is me with white headphones
Please fix your youtube thing because I am not able to see your channel. This happens to alot of people and they need to know how to link their channel correctly!!

BeezKnezzMan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello sir! I declare you have some fancy content! I would enjoy a future venture so we can pawn some enemies and have a laugh. I play Overwatch, Farming Simulator 17, TerraTech, Astroneer, Path of Exile, League of Legends, GtaV, Spitires.
Check my content, and see if I am to your desire. Have a great day!

MadJack

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello sir! I declare you have some fancy content! I would enjoy a future venture so we can pawn some enemies and have a laugh. I play Overwatch, Farming Simulator 17, TerraTech, Astroneer, Path of Exile, League of Legends, GtaV, Spitires.
Check my content, and see if I am to your desire. Have a great day!
I just had a look at your channel and videos. You have very clean and high bitrate of the intro from After Effects and you seem like a chilled and fun guy. I am more than happy to collaborate with you good sir.

BeezKnezzMan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just had a look at your channel and videos. You have very clean and high bitrate of the intro from After Effects and you seem like a chilled and fun guy. I am more than happy to collaborate with you good sir.
Ok then, great to hear that, thank you. I will give you a pm with my email or skype in about 15 min.

BeezKnezzMan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just sent you a message on youtube.