• FxChannelHouse - Media Agency

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Police Academy - The Reckoning

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Channel Introduction Video - About Th3StuffShow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halloween Fright Night

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Saiga 12 Pumpkin Massacre. THE PUMPKIN WALK. Russian Fruit Salad. Bumpinator Bump Fire Stock. AUG

• Operation: Double Helix - 180 Microcinema Festival 2011 Entry

• Nicole Westbrook: It's Thanksgiving - Hit or Miss?

• Throwback TAG!

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Roland Mair-Gruber - The Homecoming

• Creep By Radiohead (Cover)

• Samuel's Unboxing Review of GB Toys Mini Cooper S Car Checks BMW

• Interview Tips - Helpful Questions and Answers

• rechyyy - A BATTLEFIELD 3 Montage by "NexZt"

• Shorts - SOLO AIR BAND

• "Paranormal Activity 5 " (2013 OFFICIAL Movie "Trailer for Paranormal Activity 5" ) Spoof Parody

• Coverflow Music

• BeatsByMoe Loveeeee

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im certainly not gonna have positive memories about this forum in the future... first an unfair ban
Then leave already! The ban was an accident. You were warned for calling me a ***** because I said Shane Dawson wasn't funny imo. I was told if we give out 100 warning points it would ban you. I only gave you 50. Apparently it was set at 50 points to ban. It was a mistake but we got it fixed....just so you could come back and b***h some more...yay.
I'm just gonna shut up and leave unhappy and upset, whatever man.
THANK YOU! Have a nice day!

Reactions: Stef and Michael

Musawar

YTtalk's Musician. :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
No, but like it's just extremely unfair and wrong.. its just not right. like watch that video and tell me its not better than at least half of the ones that made it -.-, lighting is perfect, good HD quality, well scripted, HILARIOUS, well edited, professional quality top notch parody, I just don't get the discrimination here; just because I have more subs than most of the ppl here doesnt mean I gotta get discriminated against like that; I wanted a shot at this too...
The video I uploaded as the entry to this contest was the only thing I had worth handing out. You don't see me complaining about me not getting selected any where in this thread. You have to realize that you don't always get what you think you'll get for doing something like when you think that you've ace'd a test when in reality you were so overconfident that you failed to show your work and made stupid mistakes, bringing you to a average grade again. Considering that you're complimenting your video so much, it couldn't be all that great to be honest. One that has a great future in stuff never exaggerates his skills in anything and never is too overconfident. That'll get you killed in anything and everything in this world. Now just stay put and stop complaining. It's no use doing so. Maybe you'll do something new and will upload a new entry to the contest next time and might win it all, who knows.

Congratulations to everyone that made it through the voting round and good luck to the future winner in advance!

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The video I uploaded as the entry to this contest was the only thing I had worth handing out. You don't see me complaining about me not getting selected any where in this thread. You have to realize that you don't always get what you think you'll get for doing something like when you think that you've ace'd a test when in reality you were so overconfident that you failed to show your work and made stupid mistakes, bringing you to a average grade again. Considering that you're complimenting your video so much, it couldn't be all that great to be honest. One that has a great future in stuff never exaggerates his skills in anything and never is too overconfident. That'll get you killed in anything and everything in this world. Now just stay put and stop complaining. It's no use doing so. Maybe you'll do something new and will upload a new entry to the contest next time and might win it all, who knows.
Well said, but we were experiencing a troll. Don't give him any ateention.

Reactions: Musawar

Musawar

YTtalk's Musician. :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well said, but we were experiencing a troll. Don't give him any ateention.
Thanks for that and yeah, I hear ya. I was just dumbfounded at the comments and had to say something. YTtalk ftw.

00Yarko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thanks for that and yeah, I hear ya. I was just dumbfounded at the comments and had to say something. YTtalk ftw.
LOL sureee bro whatever tickles ur pickle lol I was totally trolling all along and I'm against this forum and all the people in it and all I do is complain and brag about how Im so much better than you all xD
dkm.

And I wish you luck too lol your videos are just great and Im one jealous person alll along

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Voting closes tomorrow everyone so make sure to get yours in :D

Reactions: Th3StuffShow
Status
Not open for further replies.