• FxChannelHouse - Media Agency

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Police Academy - The Reckoning

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Channel Introduction Video - About Th3StuffShow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halloween Fright Night

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Saiga 12 Pumpkin Massacre. THE PUMPKIN WALK. Russian Fruit Salad. Bumpinator Bump Fire Stock. AUG

• Operation: Double Helix - 180 Microcinema Festival 2011 Entry

• Nicole Westbrook: It's Thanksgiving - Hit or Miss?

• Throwback TAG!

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Roland Mair-Gruber - The Homecoming

• Creep By Radiohead (Cover)

• Samuel's Unboxing Review of GB Toys Mini Cooper S Car Checks BMW

• Interview Tips - Helpful Questions and Answers

• rechyyy - A BATTLEFIELD 3 Montage by "NexZt"

• Shorts - SOLO AIR BAND

• "Paranormal Activity 5 " (2013 OFFICIAL Movie "Trailer for Paranormal Activity 5" ) Spoof Parody

• Coverflow Music

• BeatsByMoe Loveeeee

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude...there are a lot of videos that were good but didn't make it through, it's not a big deal. This is just a fun contest the site does that everyone here likes to participate in and in the end not get butthurt over. If anyone ever legitimately got upset over this then I don't know what to say.

Uh no! am I too late for submitting my video?

too_late.png

Arrgh! :)

Anyway congrats on those that made it, I voted :)

Wow! You're something else. That's extremely insulting to the people who made it. It's like all you know how to do is complain like a little crybaby.
No, but like it's just extremely unfair and wrong.. its just not right. like watch that video and tell me its not better than at least half of the ones that made it -.-, lighting is perfect, good HD quality, well scripted, HILARIOUS, well edited, professional quality top notch parody, I just don't get the discrimination here; just because I have more subs than most of the ppl here doesnt mean I gotta get discriminated against like that; I wanted a shot at this too...

No, but like it's just extremely unfair and wrong.. its just not right. like watch that video and tell me its not better than at least half of the ones that made it -.-, lighting is perfect, good HD quality, well scripted, HILARIOUS, well edited, professional quality top notch parody, I just don't get the discrimination here; just because I have more subs than most of the ppl here doesnt mean I gotta get discriminated against like that; I wanted a shot at this too...
No offense but I didn't find it funny really...and the rest of it was just a basic review with good lighting and in HD. And by good editing do you mean a jump cut every 5 seconds? And you got some 3000 subscribers...who gives a s**t? Apparently only you because no one has ever complained about how many subscribers you got.

...you can always try out next month......if at first you don't succeed.......... ;)

Uh no! am I too late for submitting my video?

too_late.png

Arrgh! :)

Fantastic.[DOUBLEPOST=1353869618,1353869489][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just don't get the discrimination here; just because I have more subs than most of the ppl here doesnt mean I gotta get discriminated against like that

There's no discrimination man, you're making yourself look really bad. It sucks when you don't make it, but there's no reason to be upset over it.Like Katherine said, you can give it a go next month.

Fantastic.[DOUBLEPOST=1353869618,1353869489][/DOUBLEPOST]

There's no discrimination man, you're making yourself look really bad. It sucks when you don't make it, but there's no reason to be upset over it.Like Katherine said, you can give it a go next month.

Im certainly not gonna have positive memories about this forum in the future... first an unfair ban, and now this. What happened to treating everyone equally... : /

I 100% believe my video should've made it but there isnt much I can do about it now so I'm just gonna shut up and leave unhappy and upset, whatever man.

Dude...there are a lot of videos that were good but didn't make it through, it's not a big deal. This is just a fun contest the site does that everyone here likes to participate in and in the end not get butthurt over. If anyone ever legitimately got upset over this then I don't know what to say.

We are fortunate that this site and VOTM exists! They owe us nothing :)

THANK YOU TYTALK!!! :D

Im certainly not gonna have positive memories about this forum in the future... first an unfair ban, and now this. What happened to treating everyone equally... : /

I 100% believe my video should've made it but there isnt much I can do about it now so I'm just gonna shut up and leave unhappy and upset, whatever man.

Actually your ban wasn't unfair, it was accidental due to me making a mistake a very long time ago with the way our points system works when it comes to warnings and your accidental ban was reversed as soon as it was noticed which I told you. I do not see how that is unfair, annoying maybe or inconvenient but certainly not unfair.

We do treat everyone equally, I have chosen gaming videos there which I believe made the cut, I aint into gaming videos at all yet I still chose one or two of them because they are technically good. We only have 20 to put through so its obvious a hell of a lot of them wont make it through even those others think are good might not go through, it happens and it is inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back