Votes: 0 0.0%
  • QMQuizology - Quizology Round Two

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Mayhew

Reaction score
Thanks for the support, LeagueOfLag. :) I don't think my video will win, as you have to like American Dad! to really "get it" I suppose (most people haven't heard of it, especially compared to Family Guy), but it is nice to know someone enjoyed it! :)

Tom Mayhew

Reaction score
Vote for: Tom Mayhew - Toy/Figure American Dad! Intro. No offense to other contestants but im trying to help this guy out cuz i think he deserves it!
You know what, I want to leave a 2nd reply to you. Thank you very much for that comment; I've had a bit of a tough time recently (started Uni - and am not sure if I made the right choice! - and I am frustrated at being unable to get some of my comedy ideas out there), but your comment really cheered me up! Thank you again :)

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
IMAJSJAKSL. this comment was provided by Nike.

Tom Mayhew

Reaction score
Tom. I don't even think he does :D
Haha! :) You could very well be right...in his show "Christ on a Bike", comedian Richard Herring does a brilliant thing using acronyms...he reads out a two-page section of the Bible (from memory, he doens't even have a book in front of him), and says "it is much easier if you remember the acronym", before saying a memorised 30-letter acronym...he then says "it looks hard, but it is much easier if you remember the acronym backwards", before saying it again but backwards! A very funny stand-up routine, it really satires the concept of an acronym perfectly.

LiveStrong

Super Poster
Reaction score
hahaha and we have the best comedian on this site Gingee :p

Tom Mayhew

Reaction score
Just an enquiry about the rules: firstly, can people enter the same video for more than one "video of the month" competition? (as long as they didn't already win it, of course). Secondly, will future competitions only allow entires for videos that were uploaded within the previous month? So the "October Video of the month" voting would start on November 1st, with entires collected throughout the month...It could mean there would possibly be less entries, I suppose, as not everyone regularly makes videos..

Just a couple of thoughts! :)

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just an enquiry about the rules: firstly, can people enter the same video for more than one "video of the month" competition? (as long as they didn't already win it, of course). Secondly, will future competitions only allow entires for videos that were uploaded within the previous month? So the "October Video of the month" voting would start on November 1st, with entires collected throughout the month...It could mean there would possibly be less entries, I suppose, as not everyone regularly makes videos..

Just a couple of thoughts! :)
I will have proper guidelines for VOTM up very soon, I can confirm with you that as long as you didn't win it, it is allowed to be entered the next month. It is fine to have a video from any time although it is preferred they are at least recent. I think we will be doing these around the 15th of each month from now on, this one was a little rushed towards the end of this month so entry time and voting time will be a lot shorter than in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.