• QMQuizology - Quizology Round Two

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
votingtime.png

It is time now everyone to start voting for your favourite video of the month. Any vote in this poll goes towards the lucky winner who will be announced as soon as voting time is over. I have decided to close voting time a little earlier than I expected but the official closing date for voting is on Friday the 30th September, the winner will be announced just as the voting closes.

Okay so here is the roundup for this month:

Mr.Gingee's Entry:

Werewilf's Entry:

CleanableHat's Entry:

Tom Mayhew's Entry:

LiveStrong's Entry:

Miyukidear's Entry:

Milcant's Entry:

QMQuizology's Entry:

That is eight excellent videos in our first ever VOTM!

I hope that you vote for the one you personally like the most although voting yourself is allowed.

The winner will be up there in the header at the top of the site for a whole month until next months VOTM. The VOTM winner's videos, channel and subscribe button are linked to as well as their most current YouTube icon being displayed there.

Thanks to everyone who entered this month too, if you dont win this time around there is always next month :)

getvoting.png

Please note: ALL VOTES ARE 100% CONFIDENTIAL/PRIVATE BUT YOU CAN SAY WHO YOU VOTED IF YOU WISH TO.

In the space of like 3 minutes, i got my mate josh (Jdotrees) Matty (Matty) and Yoshi (ryoshi)

Ill be getting Gunner and NLFL hopefully XD

Vote for: Tom Mayhew - Toy/Figure American Dad! Intro. No offense to other contestants but im trying to help this guy out cuz i think he deserves it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back