VOTM April 2012 Get Your Entries In!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HERE IS MY ENTRY!HOPE I WIN THE VOTM,NEVER WON IT BEFORE AND IT WOULD FEEL AMAZING TO WIN IT!

This is not being entered, all entries must be original content that is legally your own work. Feel free to enter another though that is, you have 2 days to get one in.

--- merged: Apr 18, 2012 8:57 PM ---
This is not being entered, all entries must be original content that is legally your own work. Feel free to enter another though that is, you have 2 days to get one in.
But Michael! He has the most amazing and famous channel on yttalk!! Didn't you hear? He said so himself! Come on man have a heart...

well that's a slap to the face to everyone that works hard on there content......... Good call Michael! :D

well that's a slap to the face to everyone that works hard on there content......... Good call Michael! :D
I'm glad I saw that post too, I was going to mirror "Charlie bit me" and enter that, but then I saw this post and decided to enter one of my videos instead.

Sure, the only time we have a problem is where the video is 100% someone elses like trailers, game advertisement type stuff. We do welcome videos with other videos in them like Rays NTWG or a lets play video and your own, all that sort of stuff is very welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back