VOTM April 2012 Get Your Entries In!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone! It's Video of the Month time and this time the schedule will be slightly different so make sure to read what's going to be happening.

Schedule for VOTM:

Entry time - 15th - 20th.

Voting Round 1 20th - 24th.

Only 10 entries will make it to round two, if there are too many that draw, for example say 15 entries gain 2 votes each, a random generator will remove 5 of those entries leaving the ten put through into round 2. (This is only on trial for this month, we need to see how it goes when done like this.)

Voting Round 2 24th - Last day of the month.

Announcement of winner - 1st of the next month.

Here are the guidelines -

1. You need to post your video that you would like to have in our video of the month competition with a simple link to it within this thread, you can of course embed it for easier viewing.

2. The video doesn't have to be from this month but it is best that is at least fairly new. Videos over 90 days old can not be accepted. The video can not have been entered into previous Video of the Month competitions.

3. Only one entry per person can be made.

4. To enter you must post the video within this thread, posting it elsewhere on the forums doesnt count as an entry.

5. Creating fake accounts to vote is detectable by the staff and your entry will be forfeited.

What can you win?

The winner receives free channel and video promotion up there at the top of the forums where everyone can see your links and check you out in our spotlight.

You also have your winning video promoted on the homepage of PimpMyChannel.com for the month giving you even more exposure.

In addition your channel will also be promoted on our YTtalkTV channel with a link to your channel in one of our video descriptions!

Good luck to all who enter :)

Reactions: Stef and itsameray

zebracloak

I make Movies like I make Friends.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wish I could enter Nature John again, but I only have one other video which I know a few people like, so this is my entry...:

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Here's me entry:

Status
Not open for further replies.