VizibilityZero -(LIVE ACTION MINECRAFT VIDEO COMING SOON!)

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
so it's been a few weeks since I've posted on this forum....I suppose it's time for an update? Those of you on this forum who follow me (probably few) might have noticed that i haven't been posting videos recently, the video addresses why i haven't been :) check it out

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
new video is up guys! Check it out and let me know what you think!

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
not sure how many people actually look at what i post. But here it is anyways! NO BUDGET FILMMAKING

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Woot new video! "F*CK DLC"! Check us out let us know what you think!

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
hey guys, hows it going? Long time no see. I hope all is well. We recently started going through a channel overhaul and decided to add BTS (behind the scenes) videos for some of our bigger projects. Let me know if you guys like seeing this kind of stuff, and maybe we will add more in the future!

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
BAM so i dont have a new video for you guys. BUT i will however be leaking screen shots to the LIVE ACTION MINECRAFT shortfilm that i am working on. for every 5 subscribers i get I will release a new screenshot (that won't give away too many spoilers that is). Here is the first pic to put into perspective the project we are currently working on. Let me know what you think!
View attachment 2006

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
aaaannd boom goes the dynamite! New video is up, just as promised its a live action more serious Minecraft video. Watch it and let me know what you guys think!