VizibilityZero -(LIVE ACTION MINECRAFT VIDEO COMING SOON!)

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey guys feel free to check out my channel. We make videos based around video games and other random things that pop into our heads. We try to include VFX into all of our video as well as a little comedy. Let me know what you think, and if you really feel like it hit that subscribe button!!!

youtube.com/vizibilityzero

here is our most recent video:

Reactions: L.G.

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
New video is up, let me know what you think!

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
hey guys, new video is up, made it about one of my favorite gaming series ever made. MAX PAYNE

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
New video is up this time its about good ole fashioned Karate ;)

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
getting SO close to 100 subs, can't wait till i hit it!!! also working on a new video today based around one of the most iconic video game characters EVER

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
New video is up! It's based off of the andriod/ipod game "Draw something" Let me know what you think in the comments section of the video!

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
So recently I shot a video based off of Mw3. and to my surprise the local news actually picked up on what we were doing and decided to show us in a very bad light haha. anyway before you watch the video read this:

1. We informed everyone in the park about what we were doing, and no one was afraid or anything despite what the reports say.
2. The police were totally fine with what we were doing, and gave us full permission to do what we were doing, and they never asked us to leave.
3. Their "eyewitnesses" were not there during the day that we filmed and are just randos they pulled off the street.

It goes to show you can't always trust the news...but hey i guess even bad press is good press?

http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/Gun-scare-at-Boise-dog-park-149772195.html?tab=video

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
BAM new video is up. We decided to be like all the other VFX channels out there and make something with GUNS!...lol let us know what you think about the vid in the COMMENTS section of the video.