Views per day have dropped... a lot

My views have also been dropping and rising. For instance, the newest video that i've made got 140 views in a day with no promotion some of my other videos are still at 35. It's crazy

Everyone is back to work/school now, so this was to be expected really. We just have to keep pushing through though, we will be fine. It goes in stages :)

A few days ago I was getting 130 views per day and it was staying at around that number, it took a drop from 130 to 101, and then took a massive drop from 101 to 31 and not it's at 26.2.

Is this just my bad luck or is this something to do with YouTube?

A few things could cause this:

1) YouTube takes a while to audit its views and sometimes it seems like you're not getting any, when you really are. These usually fix themselves with a few hours, but can take a few days.

2) Your views are actually dropping. Depending on how you've been plugging yourself lately, and how much, the initial wave of views may be dying down. I've experienced a slight drop in subs myself (not counting yesterday's surge).

Check SocialBlade.com -- if your views for today STILL read zero, then it's YouTube not updating. If there are views there for the past few days, these are likely the views you've had.

Edit: Your SocialBlade looks like it's YouTube, there's a couple of weird zeroes there.

Back