Views per day have dropped... a lot

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
My views have also been dropping and rising. For instance, the newest video that i've made got 140 views in a day with no promotion some of my other videos are still at 35. It's crazy

watermelonR0Fl

Lord of the Melons
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Everyone is back to work/school now, so this was to be expected really. We just have to keep pushing through though, we will be fine. It goes in stages :)

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
A few days ago I was getting 130 views per day and it was staying at around that number, it took a drop from 130 to 101, and then took a massive drop from 101 to 31 and not it's at 26.2.

Is this just my bad luck or is this something to do with YouTube?
A few things could cause this:

1) YouTube takes a while to audit its views and sometimes it seems like you're not getting any, when you really are. These usually fix themselves with a few hours, but can take a few days.

2) Your views are actually dropping. Depending on how you've been plugging yourself lately, and how much, the initial wave of views may be dying down. I've experienced a slight drop in subs myself (not counting yesterday's surge).

Check SocialBlade.com -- if your views for today STILL read zero, then it's YouTube not updating. If there are views there for the past few days, these are likely the views you've had.

Edit: Your SocialBlade looks like it's YouTube, there's a couple of weird zeroes there.

Reactions: 2bonic

TMJBtv

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dropped from almost 3 views a day to 1! Lol. Awesome. B-)