Views per day have dropped... a lot

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
A few days ago I was getting 130 views per day and it was staying at around that number, it took a drop from 130 to 101, and then took a massive drop from 101 to 31 and not it's at 26.2.

Is this just my bad luck or is this something to do with YouTube?

I would wait a while. This could just be people staying off of youtube for a couple of days. I wouldn't worry about it unless it stays that way for more than a couple of weeks.

views come and go.. depending on how well a videos is doing.. Ive had 15k views on a video and the next day 100 views.. its random..

over what timespan did it drop? if it's a few days, I would think it's because everyone is settling back into a work mode after the holidays? not sure though :]

Three of my videos stopped getting views then 5 days later they all gained between 50 - 300 views so I think some vids just froze maybe for checks or updates not sure but hopefully your should fix like mine did soon.

Happening to me aswell was getting 50 views a day on average now i get 10 a day or less -.-

In last 30 days I dropped from 3,5k to 2,5k a day and in last 10 days i raised to 4,2 k. From my experience my views dropped when i stopped putting comments on popular videos to check my channel. When i started to advertise more my views came back.

Back