Views on my video aren't the same (dashboard vs. actual video)

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
So.. I've had a weird thing happen to my most recent video,
The views are currently set at 61, which is all fine and dandy, but the views in my dashboard say 82.. whats going on...
also, my dashboard says '5' likes, but the video only has 4?

I am confusion.. please help me

I think it doesn't count certain views such as your own.. or what it thinks as as low quality views such as people that load video and turn it off again straight away, or view from people maybe not logged into google. Eventually it will take views off the higher record so that they are equals!

I think it doesn't count certain views such as your own.. or what it thinks as as low quality views such as people that load video and turn it off again straight away, or view from people maybe not logged into google. Eventually it will take views off the higher record so that they are equals!
Ohh okay, That might make sense..
Well, I can confirm I haven't watched my own video 21 times LOL hopefully it'll all fix itself soon

So.. I've had a weird thing happen to my most recent video,
The views are currently set at 61, which is all fine and dandy, but the views in my dashboard say 82.. whats going on...
also, my dashboard says '5' likes, but the video only has 4?

I am confusion.. please help me

That thing happens most times , especially when using third party sites to increase your audience and influence. the stats you should be concerned of is that of youtube.

Back