Views on my video aren't the same (dashboard vs. actual video)

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
So.. I've had a weird thing happen to my most recent video,
The views are currently set at 61, which is all fine and dandy, but the views in my dashboard say 82.. whats going on...
also, my dashboard says '5' likes, but the video only has 4?

I am confusion.. please help me

Reactions: Cyberlord_Tmax

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I think it doesn't count certain views such as your own.. or what it thinks as as low quality views such as people that load video and turn it off again straight away, or view from people maybe not logged into google. Eventually it will take views off the higher record so that they are equals!

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I think it doesn't count certain views such as your own.. or what it thinks as as low quality views such as people that load video and turn it off again straight away, or view from people maybe not logged into google. Eventually it will take views off the higher record so that they are equals!
Ohh okay, That might make sense..
Well, I can confirm I haven't watched my own video 21 times LOL hopefully it'll all fix itself soon

Reactions: UhoohExtra

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wouldn't worry.
I foolishly clicked a button and made Analytics Beta my default. When I switch between the 2 I often have a different sub count.......

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think there is a lag time between your dashboards views and public views on the channel :)

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think the dashboard views is more current because I had that happen before and it took a little bit for my current views to show up

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So.. I've had a weird thing happen to my most recent video,
The views are currently set at 61, which is all fine and dandy, but the views in my dashboard say 82.. whats going on...
also, my dashboard says '5' likes, but the video only has 4?

I am confusion.. please help me
That thing happens most times , especially when using third party sites to increase your audience and influence. the stats you should be concerned of is that of youtube.