VidStatsX Banner Appeared! Should I Apply?

Should I Apply?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
We wanted to vote yes, but resisted voting! :D We'll leave most of it up for replies from other forum members, but wanted to chime in a little bit.

True. Also, important to note on metrics... if for some reason it's a close call and the review team didn't see it the same way, it's possible we could help... so PM us if that were to happen.

Forgetting that, if you are not approved for some reason, don't sweat it because you can simply re-apply in a month after correcting any issues. (barring something such as a copyright strike)

Once partnered, you are promoted on the VidStatsX website in the upper right. We also do occasional "network promotions". (though, these can be limited) Otherwise, we try to foster the Creator X community and collabs. Lastly, we're brainstorming some tools to help with promotion, but nothing to announce quite yet.

Congrats! :)

PS Thanks for the positive comments Losoyo! :D
I just applied a few minutes ago, and within a minute, I got a rejection email. How do you think I could improve? I'd appreciate the criticism and help :] Thanks again for being so helpful!

Creator X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I just applied a few minutes ago, and within a minute, I got a rejection email. How do you think I could improve? I'd appreciate the criticism and help :] Thanks again for being so helpful!
Well, shoot!

Let's work on bringing your metrics up some so you can re-apply! We'll take a thorough look at your channel and videos and start a PM conversation about it. (give us 24 hours ... takes time to review and percolate sometimes)

Talk soon! :)

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Well, shoot!

Let's work on bringing your metrics up some so you can re-apply! We'll take a thorough look at your channel and videos and start a PM conversation about it. (give us 24 hours ... takes time to review and percolate sometimes)

thanks! ^^ you are all awesome :D

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Well, shoot!

hey CreatorX, I realize you are very busy as others are probably asking you for help with their channel, and you have to deal with your already contracted channels, but just wanted to make sure this was still on. :]

No rush or anything, I understand you're providing me with a free review. If it turns out you don't have time to review it and can't, no worries as well. Just checking in^^

Thanks again for all your help, I really appreciate it^^

Creator X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
hey CreatorX, I realize you are very busy as others are probably asking you for help with their channel, and you have to deal with your already contracted channels, but just wanted to make sure this was still on. :]

No rush or anything, I understand you're providing me with a free review. If it turns out you don't have time to review it and can't, no worries as well. Just checking in^^

Thanks again for all your help, I really appreciate it^^
Sorry, got a little startled by the national news on Friday and scaled back tasks for the weekend. Now catching up.

Anywho, I remembered over the weekend that we did discuss some things already in a different thread or DMs or something. So, let me look that up and I'll let you know what else there is beyond that to get partnered. Should reply by tomorrow morning sometime via PM!

Thanks for your patience :)

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Sorry, got a little startled by the national news on Friday and scaled back tasks for the weekend. Now catching up.

Anywho, I remembered over the weekend that we did discuss some things already in a different thread or DMs or something. So, let me look that up and I'll let you know what else there is beyond that to get partnered. Should reply by tomorrow morning sometime via PM!

No worries, I saw your tweet--a national tragedy indeed :[

We discussed things over twitter DM, but perhaps inboxing here would be better to avoid the character count :]/

Thanks again for the help![DOUBLEPOST=1355793058,1355792958][/DOUBLEPOST]

No worries, I saw your tweet--a national tragedy indeed :[

We discussed things over twitter DM, but perhaps inboxing here would be better to avoid the character count :]/

Thanks again for the help!