VidStatsX Banner Appeared! Should I Apply?

Should I Apply?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
I just got the black banner in the middle of my VidStatsX page!

When I asked CreatorX in a thread here earlier, they said my chances would be better if that banner appeared on my page :O

Now all that's left is to decide whether to apply or not. I've tried searching for this on the forum, but didn't find too many definitive answers. While people said CreatorX was very helpful and responsive (more so than FullScreen), if you are partnered with them, do you think they promote your videos well? How do they do it? Thanks for your help!

Also, I'm wondering how partnership benefits are affected with the new layout. I saw some say here that the image next to the subscribe button is now nerfed with the new layout.
Is the partner background also affected?

Definitely a cool new milestone!

Thanks for the support everyone :D

Losoyo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So, I repeat this so much that I am sure most think I am a Creator X Sock account. :) I have really enjoyed Creator X. I know that any time I have an issue, they get back with me. I once showed a bit of frustration and the owner got in contact with me via email. He went out of his way to have my issue resolved, including costing his companies resources to ensure I was taken care of. When I have shown some frustration with fullscreen, They are the first to ask me to send a message to see what's up. Personalization.. That's what you get. Personal care. You add that with the advatnages of the vast resources of fullscreen and you got a winning combination.

You get the customer service from Creator X, the money from fullscreen. Win-Win-Win ;)

Reactions: VlogRays

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
So, I repeat this so much that I am sure most think I am a Creator X Sock account. :) I have really enjoyed Creator X. I know that any time I have an issue, they get back with me. I once showed a bit of frustration and the owner got in contact with me via email. He went out of his way to have my issue resolved, including costing his companies resources to ensure I was taken care of. When I have shown some frustration with fullscreen, They are the first to ask me to send a message to see what's up. Personalization.. That's what you get. Personal care. You add that with the advatnages of the vast resources of fullscreen and you got a winning combination.

You get the customer service from Creator X, the money from fullscreen. Win-Win-Win ;)
hehe thanks for the response Losoyo, I really appreciate it!^^ Your name definitely does pop up a lot when I search for CreatorX hehe :p

Oscar (CPS) Feliz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea dude, This is entirely up to you and what it is you're looking for :) | What ever you decision, I wish you luck! And Congrats on your milestone :3

Z3 Mast3r

Pro Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer, Designer
It is your choice. If you think it will benefit your channel. Grasp the opportunity. If not...do something else.:)
Just out of interest, where does this banner appear?

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
It is your choice. If you think it will benefit your channel. Grasp the opportunity. If not...do something else.:)
Just out of interest, where does this banner appear?
on the channel overview tab, under the graphs right under "daily channel views - 14 days).

it's a small rectangle, towards the left of the screen.

Creator X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
We wanted to vote yes, but resisted voting! :D We'll leave most of it up for replies from other forum members, but wanted to chime in a little bit.

When I asked CreatorX in a thread here earlier, they said my chances would be better if that banner appeared on my page :O
True. Also, important to note on metrics... if for some reason it's a close call and the review team didn't see it the same way, it's possible we could help... so PM us if that were to happen.

Forgetting that, if you are not approved for some reason, don't sweat it because you can simply re-apply in a month after correcting any issues. (barring something such as a copyright strike)

Now all that's left is to decide whether to apply or not. I've tried searching for this on the forum, but didn't find too many definitive answers. While people said CreatorX was very helpful and responsive (more so than FullScreen), if you are partnered with them, do you think they promote your videos well? How do they do it? Thanks for your help!
Once partnered, you are promoted on the VidStatsX website in the upper right. We also do occasional "network promotions". (though, these can be limited) Otherwise, we try to foster the Creator X community and collabs. Lastly, we're brainstorming some tools to help with promotion, but nothing to announce quite yet.

Definitely a cool new milestone!
Congrats! :)

PS Thanks for the positive comments Losoyo! :D

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
We wanted to vote yes, but resisted voting! :D We'll leave most of it up for replies from other forum members, but wanted to chime in a little bit.

True. Also, important to note on metrics... if for some reason it's a close call and the review team didn't see it the same way, it's possible we could help... so PM us if that were to happen.

Forgetting that, if you are not approved for some reason, don't sweat it because you can simply re-apply in a month after correcting any issues. (barring something such as a copyright strike)

Once partnered, you are promoted on the VidStatsX website in the upper right. We also do occasional "network promotions". (though, these can be limited) Otherwise, we try to foster the Creator X community and collabs. Lastly, we're brainstorming some tools to help with promotion, but nothing to announce quite yet.

Congrats! :)

PS Thanks for the positive comments Losoyo! :D
Thanks for chiming in and the support, I really appreciate it! :D. You've been really helpful.

Would you be able to reveal how often you do network promotions and if they are offered to everyone/who is chosen for them?
Also, how are collabs initiated: by users themselves or does CreatorX make suggestions?
Are there live meetups? How often and where (if I'm based in Los Angeles)?

Sorry about all the questions, but I used to be able to view the CreatorX website and look up the info, but now it just bring me to the apply page. :] Maybe I'm going to the wrong link haha.

I realize I'm still a small channel, but I think everyone can benefit from that info. :]

Creator X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Thanks for chiming in and the support, I really appreciate it! :D. You've been really helpful.

Would you be able to reveal how often you do network promotions and if they are offered to everyone/who is chosen for them?
Also, how are collabs initiated: by users themselves or does CreatorX make suggestions?
Are there live meetups? How often and where (if I'm based in Los Angeles)?

Sorry about all the questions, but I used to be able to view the CreatorX website and look up the info, but now it just bring me to the apply page. :] Maybe I'm going to the wrong link haha.

I realize I'm still a small channel, but I think everyone can benefit from that info. :]

Network Promotions: Everyone is eligible if their videos /channel fit a few criteria. (yours would I believe... PG content, general interest, etc) There are only about 30 slots a month though. We're more excited about the additional tools we'll be bringing in the future, honestly, because they'll allow wider promotion.

Collabs: We provide private forums to help Creator X partners connect. If we do see two creators that match, we will try to create a connection there by various means, but for now it's rather organic.

Meetups: We haven't gotten involved in these directly as we've been focused on growing the network. However, Fullscreen has a forum specifically for that and Fullscreen Partners (which includes CX) have been discussing meetups there. Including for LA! :)

No problem at all! Also, you've got the right link. Some of this is newer info that hasn't made it into a website format yet! ;)

Hope this helps!