Videos Forum and Second Channel Update/Changes - Important!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they wish to leave feedback they can either purchase VIP or the Access package, if they cant then they can leave you a comment directly on your video which is a plus for yourself :)

We have chose to do this with replies as it cuts down on spam within other members threads, thread hijacking and making solicitations regarding their own channel, we do not want that here in any threads and this should help cut it down.

Why not just make it so vip can only put links and threads in the video section

People still spam with "check out my video" in other peoples threads, we also want promotional features to be earned by those who are actively participating etc sadly theres many who have developed tactics to get around most prevention methods like those for example just posting youtube.com/mychannel which means we still have to remove those as spam, this will at the very least help cut down on it.

Sooooo how many threads do you think will be made in the next week of people asking why they cant post there videos any where. Im going 20

I am going to go with 15 lol. I like the idea sometimes I feel my videos get lost in The video section and overtaking by people I have never seen replied to anything else on the fourm.

We have openly had people say they cant stand the communty and would just be posting there videos for now on

What do you mean lol that has me so confused, I am not sure if youre saying with the new update, that is what people are saying now due to it or if thats one of the reasons you think it is a good change :D

What do you mean lol that has me so confused, I am not sure if youre saying with the new update, that is what people are saying now due to it or if thats one of the reasons you think it is a good change :D

Sorry buddy nope we had a person complain then didnt like us for the way we responded so she said she was going to post videos but no longer post in main forums

Sorry buddy nope we had a person complain then didnt like us for the way we responded so she said she was going to post videos but no longer post in main forums

Oh well that's not possible now which I think is a good thing, we want plenty of members active outside those forums, those are like desserts, a treat, not filling and good like the main course and they should only be eaten after ;)

In all serious though its a shame someone feels that way but I guess we cannot have everyone 100% happy and we all make mistakes etc from time to time, we can only do our best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back