Channel Type
Youtuber
You off there then yeah?

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
12 am is midnight right? Well ill be up till 3ish like usual.and seriously john XD How far are you from civlization XD I am like 10 minutes walking distance from an asda, a aldi, a tesco and a morrisions, and loads of shops XD

Reactions: Michael

LiveStrong

Super Poster
Reaction score
hahaha Im like half mile from morridogs :D which is closed and 2 miles from tesco and 2 miles from asda :D

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
12 am is midnight right? Well ill be up till 3ish like usual.and seriously john XD How far are you from civlization XD I am like 10 minutes walking distance from an asda, a aldi, a tesco and a morrisions, and loads of shops XD
Yeah that is right :) I am tempted to do it earlier though as I doubt we will get any before then now. It is about 20 minutes to Tesco from mine and a good 50 mins to Asda on foot.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
lol, my community is way more up to date than yours XD theirs like 6 tescos in town. and along oxford road.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol, my community is way more up to date than yours XD theirs like 6 tescos in town. and along oxford road.
For me its just because I dont live so close to the better shops/ high street, I live about 10-20 mins walk from them, we have a newsagent, tanning/hair shop, sandwich shop, Post Office opposite us though which are handy :D

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ahh you see my road is one way, and then theirs like 5 newagents, within 5 minutes, 6ish takeaways. but to get good things, you need to live near town centre. were as it would take me bout 10 mins to 30 to get in without a bus.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It sounds very busy where you live, I am going to close this thread now since the entries are now in and closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.