Video of the Month - September 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
videofthemonth.png

This is our very first video of the month here at YTtalk and is for everyone to join in even if you just fancy putting in an entry for fun it is welcome and it can be any of your videos you have uploaded this past month to YouTube.

This is how it works:

1. You need to post your video that you would like to have in our video of the month with a simple link to it within this thread.
2. After a few days I will gather all of them and create a poll for everyone here to vote on their favourite.
3. There is 5 days voting time to allow people to get there votes in and the winner is the video with the highest amount of votes.

What do you win?

You will have a link to both your channel and video of your choice in our header up there at the top right. This will gain your channel and videos some attention and you will look great up there. You will stay there for a maximum of one month or until the next VOTM has finished.

VOTM.jpg

Can I put in multiple entries?

No, we can only accept one entry per person.

Can I vote on my own?

We encourage you all to vote on your own so that you get a head start, if you dont you may be missing out. You can of course choose to use your vote on another persons video if you feel like being a good sport and if you want them to win.

How can I get more votes?

Invite your friends over to the forums or anyone else and ask them to vote for you. This isnt classed as cheating and will of course help you with winning. Not everyone will opt to do this so even if you dont it is still worth putting in an entry.

How can I win?

The best way to win is by entering a good video of course, if people like what they see they will of course vote you to win.

Can I sign up and vote with multiple accounts here?

No this is cheating and is not allowed. Your entry may be removed if you choose to do this and you may not be allowed in future Video of the Month competitions.

I have a question, what should I do?

Ask me and I will help you the best I can :)

Get your entries posted everyone and good luck to you all!

Here is a quick preview for everyone of how it looks when you are voted the winner, this is our beta version and it is being worked on right now:

preview.png

Nicely does it. Very good. Would the banner also say like their forum username? so like

Michael

My channel :

Thats something I still need to add without making it so crampt, actually what I could do is make the avatar link to peoples profiles with the popup card :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back