Video of the Month October 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
videofthemonth.png

Welcome to our second video of the month here at YTtalk, entries are now open and to enter all you need to do is the following:

1. You need to post your video that you would like to have in our video of the month competition with a simple link to it within this thread, you can of course embed it.
2. After one week I will gather all of them and create a poll for everyone here to vote on their favourite.
3. There is 5 days voting time to allow people to get there votes in and the winner is the video with the highest amount of votes.
4. The video doesnt have to be from this month but it is best that is at least fairly new.

What do you win?

You will be up there where Mr.Gingee currently is for a whole month, this is to help you gain exposure here and hopefully increase your video views and subsribers.

For VOTM specific rules please see here:

http://yttalk.com/threads/video-of-the-month-information-guidelines.485/

Get your videos in everyone and I look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Well for me its not going be my latest quiz show round, think i will post my out-takes video although it was uploaded to YouTube on the 30th Sept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back