Video got removed!

mrchallenge365

YTtalk Mad
Basically just got a notice from YouTube saying they've removed one of my videos for Violation of TOU #4 Section H.

Which for all of you that don't speak lawyer it's for buying or soliciting traffic.

I will neither confirm nor deny whether I enlisted a certain Twitter member to share the video but needless to say - I will not be considering doing it in the future!

Let this be a lesson to all of you - It's not worth paying for any traffic. You will probably get caught.

If the content's good enough the views will come eventually anyway :)

Basically just got a notice from YouTube saying they've removed one of my videos for Violation of TOU #4 Section H.

Which for all of you that don't speak lawyer it's for buying or soliciting traffic.

I will neither confirm nor deny whether I enlisted a certain Twitter member to share the video but needless to say - I will not be considering doing it in the future!

Let this be a lesson to all of you - It's not worth paying for any traffic. You will probably get caught.

If the content's good enough the views will come eventually anyway :)
You know what, going in this thread I expect another "OMGZ YOUTUBEZ SUCKZ BECAUSE i UPLOADED FULL DISNEY MOVIES AND THEY REMOVED IT! MAH FREEDOM!" stuff, but was pleasantly surprised to see what I did, with the moral and message you posted. Good job mate in that regard.

Back