Video got removed!

mrchallenge365

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Other
Basically just got a notice from YouTube saying they've removed one of my videos for Violation of TOU #4 Section H.

Which for all of you that don't speak lawyer it's for buying or soliciting traffic.

I will neither confirm nor deny whether I enlisted a certain Twitter member to share the video but needless to say - I will not be considering doing it in the future!

Let this be a lesson to all of you - It's not worth paying for any traffic. You will probably get caught.

If the content's good enough the views will come eventually anyway :)

Reactions: Little Recordings

Little Recordings

The alter ego of Kristen Is Calm- Kristen is Angry
Reaction score
Basically just got a notice from YouTube saying they've removed one of my videos for Violation of TOU #4 Section H.

Which for all of you that don't speak lawyer it's for buying or soliciting traffic.

I will neither confirm nor deny whether I enlisted a certain Twitter member to share the video but needless to say - I will not be considering doing it in the future!

Let this be a lesson to all of you - It's not worth paying for any traffic. You will probably get caught.

If the content's good enough the views will come eventually anyway :)
You know what, going in this thread I expect another "OMGZ YOUTUBEZ SUCKZ BECAUSE i UPLOADED FULL DISNEY MOVIES AND THEY REMOVED IT! MAH FREEDOM!" stuff, but was pleasantly surprised to see what I did, with the moral and message you posted. Good job mate in that regard.

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Moved this to copyright and legal discussion :)