Video Failed To Proccess HELP!!

neddy236

I've Got It
Hello YTtalk Community. Normaly when I uploaded something on youtube it take me about 2 hours to upload cause my Up speed is only about 1MB so I left the computer overnight to upload something and then come in at the morning to set everything up and make the video public.

Although today I encountered something different. I saw that my video has failed to proccess.
I use Adobe premiere pro to export files to mp4. format at 1280x720 resolution. This video I exported it to 1920x1080 mp4. Is there a chance that my video failed to proccess cause of the resolution I uploaded into.

More Info:
Exported with Adobe premiere pro
FPS of the sequence 23.976
Bit rate 6mbps to 10mbps
Im reuploading right now again to see if I get the same error

By not processing what do you mean, did it say that it couldn't?

Or did it just stay on processing for ages and say "This video is taking longer than usual to process" . If so its just YouTube being slow, and it will do it eventually. It might be faster to reupload though as you are doing :)

I agree. This happens a lot to people. I've tried it a couple of times.

By not processing what do you mean, did it say that it couldn't?

Or did it just stay on processing for ages and say "This video is taking longer than usual to process" . If so its just YouTube being slow, and it will do it eventually. It might be faster to reupload though as you are doing :)

It just said that It failed to proccess and the only action I could do was to delete it. It didn't let me preview it and when I tryed to preview it, it said that this video is not available

It just said that It failed to proccess and the only action I could do was to delete it. It didn't let me preview it and when I tryed to preview it, it said that this video is not available
Oh :(, I've not had that before. I guess it just corrupted during the upload or something, re-uploading is the best method then. That video format should be fine :)

Back