Video Dislikes

tony oliver

What do you do when you get a dislike ?
Do you change your videos or accept that you can never please everyone, It seems hard to get any answers or feed back on videos from whoever is disliking them,
My first dislike received for some reason made me feel very angry how dare someone dislike it, But then I thought you know what that's life everyone has an opinion and don't take it to heart,
How do you deal with dislikes ?

Don't put much thought into them any more. I still think that if click like or dislike on a video that you are prompted to at least leave a comment or say what you liked or disliked.

its a bit frustrating, because although I do not mind dislikes at all, I REALLY want to know why they disliked it, it's through my viewer feedback, that I have improved a lot of things for my channel, and I'd like to continue improving.

Weirdly enough, the dislikes I do get tend to happen within the first few minutes of upload, which makes me wonder if it's someone I know (since I post on social media to friends and family.)

tumblr_mzjv5votCh1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

Lol, but seriously. It doesn't bother me anymore. It did before, but now I'm just "eh", and move on.

Yeah, I just brush it off, but I want feedback, I have questions like:
Why did they dislike?
Are you subscribed to my channel?
Is this the first video you've seen on my channel?
Stuff like that.

YouTube treats likes/dislikes the same. I got a few dislikes because a couple of users disagreed with my opinion. One guy got quite aggressive with some comments, but I didn't rise t it. Honestly, I don't worry about any dislikes - you can't please everyone all of the time

Getting dislikes is still better than getting no ratings at all. Just accept it and move on. In the end you'll get way more likes than dislikes, so don't worry.

Haters gunna hate bud, nothing you can do about it. It is dishearting when you get a dislike, but i just look back at my video and thing - i can improve that a little - and move on and just keep working on it.

Back