Video Dislikes

Most of my dislikes seem to be trolling and personal attacks on my channel. Some of them I have reason to believe are legit but with all the extra BS it's hard to gauge the actual reaction to my videos. I think that's what's the most irritating, but at least I can be sure that it's really one one person who has an issue with me.

I don't know what is wrong with me, but I sort of appreciate the dislikes. First of all, as others have pointed out, the dislikes count as engagement, so if you don't like my video, I hope you will voice your opinion in some "engagement" way. But more fundamentally, I think it is hilarious that haters are so motivated to express hate. I find it weirdly validating when someone is prompted to point hate in my direction. Obviously I prefer the Likes and supportive comments, but the Dislikes are better than being ignored. *Uses last sentences to provide insight into his High School experience.*

Too be honest it doesn't matter, there will always be those people who just loves to click the dislike button just for the heck of it. Just ignore it and move on.

I went out of my way to make a video nasty (last year) so expected a ton - it's negated the 'dislike' feeling from my system. I'm indifferent to them! :p

Ideally I would've liked to know why they disliked it, but I don't really care. A dislike is activity, and activity is good.
Now, I got 16 dislikes in 30 minutes, all from Mexico once, I disagreed with a guy on a racing forum - he went on a dislike-spree, now that is a bit frustrating, but also a bit "lol" at the same time :)

Liking and disliking is like voting for a president. A or B. Like or Dislike.

If there are more dislikes than likes, the dislikes win! Take down the video.
If there are more likes than dislikes, than the likes win! Keep the video :)

That is how you will please as many people as you can.

Back