Vidcon 2015, Are you going?!?!

OMG, I just looked at the Creator Pass agenda, and it looks amazing! I'm so excited. I'm already creating my schedule for it so I can make the most of the time there and not miss out on anything important. yayyyy!! :)

Is there a list of YTtalk members who are going? This thread is too big to read the whole thing! Anyway, we're definitely going to be there, so if you see us, don't be shy!

Is there a list of YTtalk members who are going? This thread is too big to read the whole thing! Anyway, we're definitely going to be there, so if you see us, don't be shy!
We should create a new thread that's easier to navigate, I'm going vidcon solo and its really hard finding people on here who are going who I can hang out with :|

Just don't want it to end up merged into this as this is the designated sticky thread

Little less then a month away hope everyone got there tickets. Creator tickets sold out and only Industry and Community are left. (If you are currently deciding to buy community tickets for the signing hall note that the lotto for meet and greets is already over and I wouldn't recommend going if this is your only reason."

Back