Vidcon 2015, Are you going?!?!

RyanPandaKingxd

Reaction score
We will! One day when we have millions of subs and get rich from sponsors we can afford to go meet at vidcon no matter where in the world it is. Lol
Dreams! :p haha Until then... I should probably save some coins up for Vidcon 2016 ;DD

EsiMagic

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Commentator
OMG, I just looked at the Creator Pass agenda, and it looks amazing! I'm so excited. I'm already creating my schedule for it so I can make the most of the time there and not miss out on anything important. yayyyy!! :)

NinjaNultrix

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
So wish I was going but £££ is stopping me -cries-

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is there a list of YTtalk members who are going? This thread is too big to read the whole thing! Anyway, we're definitely going to be there, so if you see us, don't be shy!

Jaybabywolf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Is there a list of YTtalk members who are going? This thread is too big to read the whole thing! Anyway, we're definitely going to be there, so if you see us, don't be shy!
We should create a new thread that's easier to navigate, I'm going vidcon solo and its really hard finding people on here who are going who I can hang out with :|

Just don't want it to end up merged into this as this is the designated sticky thread

Reactions: markkaz

Karac Cano

Professional procastenator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Little less then a month away hope everyone got there tickets. Creator tickets sold out and only Industry and Community are left. (If you are currently deciding to buy community tickets for the signing hall note that the lotto for meet and greets is already over and I wouldn't recommend going if this is your only reason."