Gaming Vanoss Type Gaming Group

Hey man,
I am 13 years old and and your exactly what im looking for! im trying hard to be funny lol (idk if i am) and the equipment i want is being listed below. they all will be ordered when i get back from montreal on the 20th.

- Gonna get a blue snowball with a pop filter
- editing software : Sony movie studio 13 Platinum
- time should be manged soon enough too
- Games i have so far (saving up for more) GMOD , may be able to squeeze CS:GO
- and last im ordering graphics for channel still looking for designers

Btw my channel link dosent work idk why but i just created my channel not too long ago

Do you also do Console? Cause that's mainly what I do.

I decided I wanted to really grind YouTube this summer and I thought this would be a great way to do it. I have been watching Vanoss Gaming, Lui Calibre, and H20 Delirious for years. I currently have three people I play/record with but I want to add a few more. A few games I want to play are GMOD, GTA V(PS4), Minecraft, CS:GO, and H1Z1.

I'm looking for people that
  • Are Funny
  • Have good audio and video
  • Have a lot of time to record/edit
I don't care if you curse, but don't do it like every other word lol

If you think this fits you just post below
hello bro,
want to collab csgo togheter?

I would love to collab with you and your friends on GTA V on PS4, I'm 16 years old and have also been looking to join or create a Vanoss-esque crew for some time but with no success hehe. If you want, you can add me on PSN (RainbowRaptorPie)

I would love to collab with you and your friends on GTA V on PS4, I'm 16 years old and have also been looking to join or create a Vanoss-esque crew for some time but with no success hehe. If you want, you can add me on PSN (RainbowRaptorPie)

Aye for sure bro! My PSN is NewmanGaming if you wanna add me I'll be on later today

Here is my Skype - nicky.harwood2
My YouTube channel is MrTwiggs for some reason can't connect my channel
I am 20 male and have 324 subs (So many)

Okay still not working with new account but my YouTube channel is MrTwiggs
My skype is nicky.harwood2
Male 20 - Good Mic - Good Laugh I think

Hey bro I would be interested in doing a collab with you. I am 17 and I am really down for making videos pretty much all day (I live in Hawaii so time might be a little different), msg me if you would like me to join :)

Back