Gaming Vanoss Type Gaming Group

ItsKolapo

Liking YTtalk
I decided I wanted to really grind YouTube this summer and I thought this would be a great way to do it. I have been watching Vanoss Gaming, Lui Calibre, and H20 Delirious for years. I currently have three people I play/record with but I want to add a few more. A few games I want to play are GMOD, GTA V(PS4), Minecraft, CS:GO, and H1Z1.

I'm looking for people that
  • Are Funny
  • Have good audio and video
  • Have a lot of time to record/edit
I don't care if you curse, but don't do it like every other word lol

If you think this fits you just post below

I decided I wanted to really grind YouTube this summer and I thought this would be a great way to do it. I have been watching Vanoss Gaming, Lui Calibre, and H20 Delirious for years. I currently have three people I play/record with but I want to add a few more. A few games I want to play are GMOD, GTA V(PS4), Minecraft, CS:GO, and H1Z1.

I'm looking for people that
  • Are Funny
  • Have good audio and video
  • Have a lot of time to record/edit
I don't care if you curse, but don't do it like every other word lol

If you think this fits you just post below

I record funny moment. Curently on 360 but i do have Gmod and am going to be building a pc next month or so to record on there too

I can only play GMod, if that's alright with you, I meet all the requirements other than that. :3

My skype: MintyFire5

Last edited:
Yo i'd rock with you if you want, i'm Upgrading my Computer at the moment but i can still run some of the more basic multiplayer games, (Sadly i went with the Xbox One so i can't do much with the PS4, i play a lot of CS:GO, and I do swear a bit more than most, but it isn't every other word, so if you want i can message you my skype or what ever platform you use.)

hey man, i see potential in your content, check out my post and if it seems like something your interested in, add my skype. xxmerlinxx94

hey wat is up dude, interested in during some collab with you... i play Gmod, Minecraft... my schedule for recording and playing is open anytime.

Back